Architecture focuses more on the spatial functionality and aesthetics of the development work and is more concerned with the artistry, look, feel and functionality of the design.
Civil Engineering concentrates on the structural elements of the design, making certain that the structure can endure normal and extreme conditions.
- Let us say you went out with your close ones to have lunch in a good hotel.
- You ask the server to get some water.
- He gets water.
- He didn’t get any glass/container.
- He is ready to offer you water (which you have ordered) like this.
- Would you accept it?
- This is exactly what happens with civil engineers and architects.
- In this scenario, water is civil engineer and the glass/container is architect.