The concrete staining process is moderately difficult, affordable, and may take up to two days. The following are the steps involved in concrete straining:
Preparation of Concrete Surface
- Irrespective of the age of the concrete, it is important to prepare the concrete surface carefully.
- The concrete surface is cleaned thoroughly for dirt, residues, and any grime by using mechanical grinding or concrete cleaning solutions and degreasers.
- Any existing coating/staining on the concrete surface shall be removed before staining.
- If any concrete cracks are found, they shall be sealed with concrete crack sealants.
- Uneven patches are buffed using a floor scrubber.