Skip to content
- Rapid hardening cement is used in the situation where rapid development of strength is desired.
- It requires a short period of curing. The shrinkage levels are lower during the hardening or curing process. Rapid strength gain is accompanied by higher rate of heat development useful in cold environment concreting.
- It is resistant to sulfate attack and also offers resistance to any sort of chemical attack.
- It is used when sufficient strength for further construction is wanted.
- It is used for Emergency or road repair work.
- It can be used to increase the speed of construction.
- It can be used in pre-fabricated concrete construction.
- Generally used for constructing road pavements.