Some important tips for civil site engineers are
- Other languages are very important for communicate with labours and colleagues. So civil engineers try to learn some other languages.
- While communicating with your colleagues in work place be clear and crispier. This is very important for all civil engineers.
- You must know about basic civil engineering concepts and make yourself clear and strong knowledge about materials, design codes, and Analysis.
- Building drawing understanding is very important for a civil site engineers. Collect various building drawings and try to understand that drawings details.
- Always keep a diary and relevant document with you. Example: Drawings, Daily attendance and work plan details.
- Improve your speed in understanding plan drawings and other details.
- Communicate with labours friendly and explain the building plan drawing details clearly.
- Wear safety shoes and helmet while you are working or visiting a construction site.
- Maintain proper dress code and punctuality.