- Plastering is use to protect the exposed surface of the masonry.
- Cement, Sand and lime are used in plastering.
- Plastering is done it both sides of surface (inside and outside).
- In plastering work we use the large amount of materials.
- After the plastering the defects of masonry are not visible.
- When we plastering the wall. After the plastering surface become smooth and plain.
- In pointing only joints are properly filled with mortar.
- In pointing we just use cement mortar.
- Pointing is done only at the outer side of the wall.
- We use less amount of mortar.
- After the pointing surface doesn’t become smooth and plan.
- In after pointing the defects of masonry can be seen.