- Headers and stretchers are laid in alternate courses.
- Strongest of the types of bonds.
- Provides rough appearance.
- Absence of vertical joints in the structure.
- Special attention is not required for this bond.
- Progress of work is more.
- Costly, no brick bats are used.
- Skilled labor is not required for its construction.
- Less mortar is used.
- Headers and stretchers are laid alternately in each course.
- Comparatively less strong for walls more than 30cm thick.
- Provide good appearance.
- Partly continuous vertical joints appear in the structure.
- Special attention is required for this bond.
- Progress of work is less.
- Economical, as brick bats are used.
- Skilled labor required for its construction.
- More mortar is used due to use of bats.
17 Comments on “Difference between English Bond and Flemish Bond”
bond type is very very smart and suitable .this bond is very usuful
very nice bond.this bond is very usuful
very nice bond
This bond is strong and easy to construct as well as possible
Flamish Bond Mai mortar kitna hota h
very nice and very useful all visitors visit this page
very useful all visitors visit this page
Very Hep Page
Very Helpful Page
definition is very good for constriction
Good explanation of bonds