- Check whether the formwork is fixed properly or not for example sleeves and supports.
- Damaged materials employed for formwork or shutter should not be utilized.
- All formwork surfaces in contact with concrete need to be treated with shuttering oil and dampen with water sometime prior to concrete placement.
- Check the level of the projected top surface of the slab and place level strips if necessary to mark the exact level.
- Check and approve that reinforcements are fixed as per the approved drawings.
- Examine reinforcement spacing (including vertical and horizontal spacing) and cover.
- Ensure that adequate support for reinforcements are provided to prevent any movement during concreting process.
- Loose ties along the splices of reinforcement bars must be tightened again.
- Free end of binding wires shall be bended inward.