Core void area larger than 25% of the gross area is termed as hollow concrete blocks.
Advantage of Hollow Concrete Blocks
- Hollow block needs low maintenance.
- High Durable.
- Construction speed is high when compare to conventional construction systems.
- It has high tensile strength.
- Economical friendly and cheap rates.
- It reduces the building costs.
- The acoustic system of the room is good with hollow cement construction.
- Maintains the thermal balance system of any hollow block construction.
- It reduces the labor cost and total construction cost.
- High heat and water resistant.
- It’s no needs of plastering.
- Low water absorption than brick.
- Main advantage, block voids can be filled by other filling materials.
2 Comments on “Advantage of Hollow Concrete Blocks”
Benefits of concrete building blocks are- highly durable, it is fire resistant, affordable, it is locally manufactured, and many more such things.
Interesting Blog! Found this very Informative. Very clearly detailed about the Blocks. Must read Blog. Thanks for Sharing